At A Glance
2022-2023 Opening Day Enrollment
Early Childhood Program
boys and girls ages 3-4
boys and girls
Total Student Body
Average Class Size
We claim more than 7,000 alumnae/i as part of our school family, including the graduates of City House and Barat Hall. They are linked with 52,000 Sacred Heart alumnae/i in the United States and thousands more in 45 countries.
PORTRAIT OF A GRADUATE
Villa Duchesne Graduates…
- Are Strong in faith and secure in their foundation. Our graduates know they are loved by God and go out into the world grateful for their education, self-aware, and prepared to find their purpose!
- Love as God loves. Our graduates see the dignity in all, build relationships, and advocate passionately for those who do not have a voice.
- Are Confident and creative. Our graduates are creative problem solvers and confident learners who persevere through adversity, ask hard questions, and actively pursue opportunities for growth.
- Forge life-long friendships and are positive forces in their communities. Our traditions and shared experiences bind our graduates together and to Villa Duchesne forever. The relationships fostered here empower our students to be their best for the world.
- Embrace a global view. Our graduates seek to understand the world, demonstrate social awareness, and share a hopeful vision for an unfolding future.
- 500-seat Chapel
- State-of-the-Art Performing Arts Theatre
- Innovation Center & Think Tank
- 7 Science Labs
- 5 Visual Arts Studios
- 4 Playing Fields, including a state-of-the-art artificial turf field with a terrace and pavilion
- 2 Gymnasiums
- Outdoor Track
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- 8 Tennis Courts
- 2 Libraries
- 2 Playgrounds
Our memberships and accreditations include Independent Schools of St. Louis, Independent Schools Association of the Central States, National Association of Independent Schools, Network of Sacred Heart Schools, National Coalition of Girls' Schools, Gurian Institute, and National Catholic Educational Association.
Villa Duchesne sits on a lush, 60-acre wooded campus in Frontenac. With breathtaking views of nature, it inspires our students to discover and develop their talents in a tranquil setting. Our campus nature trail is designated a Certified Wildlife Habitat by the National Wildlife Federation.