All use of Villa Duchesne's World Wide Web pages is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such Web pages constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions.
All information provided by Villa Duchesne is owned by or licensed to Villa Duchesne. Villa Duchesne retains all proprietary rights to the School's information. Villa Duchesne has the right to use all material entered into these Web pages in any of School's print or electronic publications. Except for making one hard copy print of limited portions of the School's information on an ad hoc basis, or downloading as expressly authorized by the School, information may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the School's permission.
Villa Duchesne makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using the School's information. Neither Villa Duchesne nor its affiliates shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in the School's information or for any damages resulting there from.
Users entering materials on any of these Web pages are responsible for the content of that material. Villa Duchesne has no responsibility for the content of any messages or information posted by users, or for the content of information of third-parties on the Internet, even if accessed through the School's pages. However, the School retains the right, which it may or may not exercise, in its sole discretion, to review, edit or delete from the service any third-party material which the School deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
Users may through hypertext or other computer "links" gain access to other sites on the Internet which are not part of the School's Web pages. The School assumes no responsibility for any material outside of the School's Web pages which may be accessed through any such "link."
The user agrees to indemnify Villa Duchesne from any damages, losses, costs or expenses which the School, its affiliates, their respective employees and authorized representatives may incur as a result of material entered into these Web pages by the user.
In addition, users may not:
- use these Web pages for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of these Web pages, any data or content found on or accessed through these Web pages, or any other School Information without the prior express written consent of Villa Duchesne;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on these Web pages that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on these Web pages or through their accessibility by a visible link on these Web pages;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to these Web pages or their content;
- violate the security of these Web pages or attempt to gain unauthorized access to these Web Pages, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server of these Web Pages, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of these Web pages or any activities conducted on or through these Web pages, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on these Web pages;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of School, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on these Web pages or the infrastructure of these Web pages.