You have come to the right place! We are always here to answer your questions about applying to Villa.
The early childhood application process includes a parent meeting, a tour of Villa, a short classroom visit, and a screening. We want to get to know your hopes and dreams for your child, and help them feel as comfortable as possible at Villa! Review the steps below, and reach out if you have questions.1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a parent meeting and tour. Watch the admissions calendar for upcoming events, like Open House, Parent Coffees, and Little Bit of STEAM!
2. Complete an application by January 26, 2024. Priority will be given to applications received on or before the deadline. Applications are accepted after the deadline on a rolling basis when space is available.
4. Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten screenings will take place in February and March. Villa will work with you to schedule a screening once you have submitted a complete application.
5. Decision letters will be mailed on March 8, 2024.
We want every family and every child to feel welcome at Villa! The application process for lower school includes a parent meeting and tour. Each prospective student will spend time in the classroom with our current students, getting a sense of what it might feel like to be a student at Villa. Depending on the grade level, our admissions committee will review grades, standardized testing, and administer a screening before making an admissions decision. Review the steps below and reach out to us with any questions.1. Schedule a visit day for each child. If you can't find a date that works for your family, email to schedule at email@example.com. Register for any upcoming admissions events, like Open House, parent coffees, or Little Bit of STEAM!
2. Schedule a parent meeting with the Admissions team. Typically, the parent meeting occurs on the student visit day, but we are flexible and will work with your schedule.
3. Complete an application by January 26, 2024. Applications will be accepted after this deadline on a rolling basis. Priority will be given to applications received on or before the deadline.
5. Entrance screenings for grades 1-6 will take place in February and March. Once you submit a completed application, we will reach out to schedule the screening.
6. Decision letters will be sent on March 8, 2024.
Middle School at Villa is a joyful place! Please review the steps in the application process, and reach out to us if you have any questions.
1. Schedule a visit to Villa! Spend the day with our students and teachers experiencing our amazing school. If you don't see a date that works on our schedule, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attend Villa's Fall Open House or talk with the admissions team about other events you can attend as a prospective family!
2. Schedule a parent meeting and tour. This often occurs on the same day as your student's visit, but doesn't have to! Schedule this sometime between October and January. You can schedule via the link or you can contact us at email@example.com to schedule.
3. Complete an Application. Applicants to Villa's middle school may submit either the Villa Application or the Standard Application Online (SAO) through SSAT. If you are uncertain about which application to use, just contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.810.3566. Applications are due January 26, 2024. Villa does accept applications after the deadline on a rolling basis. Priority will be given to applications received by the deadline.
5. We encourage all applicants to take the SSAT Admissions Test in the fall or winter. So, if a student plans to apply in January, they should take the SSAT in the fall or winter before submitting the application in January. If your daughter takes the SSAT, please submit scores to Villa Duchesne via the SSAT website. Villa's admissions committee will also review your daughter's academic record and any other standardized testing (ERB, ITBS, MAP, NWEA, or other assessment tool), teacher recommendations, and feedback from her visit.
6. Decision Letters will be mailed March 8, 2024.
“When students enter seventh grade, our job is to give them the freedom to continue growing and instill the wisdom to do so responsibly. In every lesson, they're learning self-discipline and taking responsibility for their education and their lives. They begin to learn from mistakes, identify their gifts, and cultivate strengths under the guidance of their teachers. During their time at Villa, they become confident, self-assured learners and inspirational, transformational leaders.”Mrs. Steenberge, Upper School Principal
Welcome, prospective freshmen! We would LOVE to have you at Villa! Please review the steps in the application process, and reach out to our admissions team if you have any questions.1. Schedule a Villa visit day, and spend the day with our students and teachers, experiencing a typical day at Villa. As us about any upcoming events like Open House!
2. Villa requires a parent meeting and tour as a part of the application process. Often, the parent meeting/tour will take place on the same day as the visit day, but we will work with your schedule. You can schedule this through the scheduling link, or email us at email@example.com to set up your parent meeting/tour. We can't wait to show you all of the opportunities on Villa's campus, and hear more about your daughter!
4. Complete an Application. If your daughter attends an Archdiocesan Catholic grade school in St. Louis, please complete both the Archdiocesan Application and the Villa Application. Applications are due by November 13, 2023. Applications are accepted after this date on a rolling basis. Please reach out if you have questions about the timeline for applying to 9th grade at Villa.
5. Grade 9 decision letters will be sent on January 26, 2024. If you submitted an application after January 1, 2024, decision letters will be sent on a rolling basis.
Each year, Villa welcomes several transfer students in grades 10 and 11. If you are considering a transfer to Villa, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you through the process. 1. Schedule a visit to spend the day with Villa students and experience what it's like!
2. Schedule a parent meeting and tour. This typically occurs on the same day as the student visit, but we will work with your schedule. You can set this up by using the scheduling link or emailing the admissions team at email@example.com. We look forward to learning more about your family and your daughter.
4. Submit an Application. Families may apply using the Villa Application or the Standard Application Online (SAO) via SSAT. Applications are due by January 26, 2024. Applications are accepted after this date on a rolling basis. Decision letters for 10th and 11th grade will be mailed in late March.