Family Individualized Tuition
A Sacred Heart education at Villa Duchesne is a transformative experience. We believe that students who are seeking a Sacred Heart education and ready to make the most of their school experience should not see tuition as a barrier.
Villa's Family Individualized Tuition Program (FIT) makes this possible! More than 25% of our families currently receive individualized tuition, and families from 58 zip codes in the region and across the economic spectrum have found their home at Villa Duchesne. All of our students strengthen our school community with their gifts and talents!
Tuition at Villa Duchesne
This chart reflects the top tier of tuition for each grade level, and serves as a starting point as you think about participating in FIT.
Grade | Top Tuition 2023-2024
JK3 3 half days (M, W, F) | $8,305
JK3 3 full days (M, W, F) | $11,515
JK3 3 full days/2 half days | $17,025
JK3/JK4 5 half days | $13,845
JK3/JK4 5 full days | $19,150
Grades K-4 | $22,100
Grades 5-6 | $23,030
Grades 7-12 | $27,845
Family Individualized Tuition Application Process
- The preferred deadline for FIT is January 15, 2023, for the 2023-2024 School Year. If you are learning about FIT after January 15, please submit a FIT application! We do continue to accept and review applications after the deadline if funds are available, but we give priority to families who apply by the deadline.
- To prepare to apply, collect the required supporting documents: most recent paystubs and W-2 forms for all jobs; most recently filed tax return (1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules), most recently filed Business Tax return if applicable, and any supplemental income documentation (social security, welfare, food stamps, child support, 1099M forms, workers compensation, unemployment, veterans benefits, etc.).
- Visit the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment website, go to the "Family log in" tab, select "Payment Plans/Financial Aid," and create an account or log in if you already have an account.
- Complete the required information and submit the required documentation.
- Once your information is processed, Villa Duchesne will receive a recommendation from FACTS, and that recommendation will be reviewed by our FIT Committee. Using the recommendation and all other qualitative information provided by the family, the FIT Committee will determine a sustainable rate of tuition that prioritizes tuition as a top financial commitment but does not exceed your budget. Fairness and confidentiality are at the heart of this process.
- If you have questions about FIT, email FIT@vdoh.org. If you have questions about the FACTS application, you can contact FACTS family support at 1.866.315.9262.
My Sacred Heart education has had a profound influence on my life. Because of our family situation, I would not have considered Villa to be a realistic option for us. I am so glad I started the conversation. Now, I am able to give my daughters the gift of a Sacred Heart education! Villa Duchesne Parent and Alum