- Sister Lucie Nordmann Scholarship (Grades JK3-12)
- Child of the Sacred Heart Scholarship (Grades K-3)
- Saint Madeleine Sophie Barat Tribute & Memorial Scholarship (Grades K-6)
- Mother Janet Erskine Stuart Academic Scholarship (Grade 7-9)
- Hawes Family Scholarship (Grade 7)
- Sister Anne Webster Scholarship (Grade 9)
- Sister Mary Gray McNally Alumnae Scholarship (Grade 9)
- Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne Scholarship (Grade 9)
- Mary Fusz Doody CH '66 Scholarship (9)
- Science Scholarship (Grades 9-12)
- Archdiocese of St. Louis Scholarships
For additional scholarship information, please contact the Admissions Office.
529 Savings Plans
The federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act means 529 savings plans—plans that allow families to save for educational expenses—can be used for private school tuition grades K-12 as well college costs. More than 30 states, including Missouri, offer a tax deduction for households that contribute to a 529 plan. Please consult your financial advisor as to the tax consequences associated with 529 plans.