Tres Bien Award
What is the Très Bien Award?
Each year, a small group of esteemed alumnae receive the Très Bien Award for their service to the school and community. The Très Bien Award is given to Villa Duchesne-City House alumnae who demonstrate in their lives the traditions and values of their Sacred Heart education. The award recognizes exemplary service or achievement in the community or to one’s family, church, or profession.
If you would like to nominate an alumna for this award, please contact the Villa Duchesne-City House Alumnae Association Très Bien Committee Chair, Julie Desloge Dubray '80, at email@example.com.
You may also mail in your nomination to:
Julie Desloge Dubray '84
128 Frontenac Forest
St. Louis, MO 63131
Très Bien Awards are presented to recipients at the annual Alumnae Mass; nominations are due by June 15, prior to the fall reunion weekend.
All nominations should include:
- Nominee's first, maiden (if applicable), and last name
- Nominee's class year and school
- Specific examples that describe how the alumna lives the traditions and values of their Sacred Heart education
- Your first, maiden (if applicable), and last name
- Your class year and school
- Your contact information